Hello! My name is Lauren, and I blog about personal development for stay at home moms. I became a stay at home mom when my son was born two years ago. Leaving a career that I loved I quickly became overwhelmed by how much time I was spending cleaning each day, and how little time I was spending with my son.
I’ve spent the last two years digging myself out of a hole of clutter and disorganization. I want to help you have an efficiently run home so you can get through the drudgery and go do the fun stuff! Imagine spending more time with your kids, finally getting around to that crafting project or setting up your own business. Oh my gosh, that would be AMAZING! (Am I living vicariously through your dreams? …Maybe…)
Let’s do this!
I post about personal development, parenting, home organization, and productivity. If you’ve been looking for a blog that treats homemaking the way any Fortune 500 corporation would, you’re in the right place. You’ll learn how to make your home efficient so you can spend more time on the people and activities that are most important to you.
I’d love to hear from you! Send me your questions, comments, suggestions, and advice by filling out the form on my contact page. Together we can build each other up and become stronger, wiser and definitely more awesome.
If you’re new here, I recommend you start out with these posts:
- You can be content while striving to be better — My never-ending quest to find contentment without giving up on progress.
- A budget is not a handcuff — Don’t even get me started! Budgets are awesome!
- Action vs. Result — I love the action of eating ice cream (lots of it). I just don’t love the result.
- Five levels of why — Getting deep into why you want something.
- Become a calm mom. — When mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.
- The fussy chair — 90% of the time it works every time.